Beautifully Made

My photo
Child of God! I live for Him alone! :) I am a full time student and I work full time with the best company ever!!! I love to spend time with my closest friends and family, and I trust the Lord will direct my path in what ever way He feels is best! :) I am always here for who ever may need me for what ever reason! :) Love God & Love yourself! :D

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lead Me To The Cross! :D

My Prayer for today is that the Lord will help me stay on the right track and know that everything that is happening in my life has a purpose. Although right now I feel as if everything is falling apart I pray that the Lord helps me to always know I can trust in Him! :D Lord I know that you are my strength and I know that you do everything for a reason and it is very easy to say that I am handing everything over to you Lord but the actions are so hard. I pray that you will help me lay everything at your feet & help lead me to the cross! :D Thank you Lord for such a wonderful life and for such wonderful people in my life! I always know that no matter what happens in my life I can trust in the Lord with everything! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment